Friday, December 21, 2007

Uggh!!

So, as if the Christmas season hussle and bussle isn't stressful enough, we have definately added to it this year!! We have decided to take our house off the market and attempt to rent it out. We made this decision for a few reasons. The first being that it could be a great long term investment, the second is that we found the house of our dreams in Washington. It's on a hill that overlooks the Columbia River and has cherry hardwood floors, granite counter tops, floor to celing windows and is layed out like a lake house!! We love everything about the house- especially the deal we could potentially get if everything goes as planned!
Needless to say, we have been pretty stressed out lately! This morning Steve woke up telling me about an expense he forgot to mention last night and I looked at the clock- it was 7 am. I told him it was way too early to start with the house talk... but unfortunatley it is consuming us right now.
I am so thankful for all of our many blessings and I have faith that what is meant to be will be... I just wish it would "be" soon :)

No comments: