Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Carson's First Birthday!!!

Carson had a WONDERFUL birthday! It was a whole weekend affair! We started out by going swimming with Carson's friends on Saturday and finished with a family party at our house on Sunday. Here's some pictures to share:
Carson was absolutely showered with gifts... he is so spoiled!!!

Carson got a turtle sandbox full of balls!!



And Last, but not least was the cake!!! Holly's boyfriend (who is a chef) made Carson a chocolate three tiered cake!
"I don't know about this mom?"


"Ok... I guess I will try it!"

"Mmmm... that was pretty good!! I want some more!"

"Mom... This hat is in the way!"

1 comment:

kristy said...

happy birthday Carson, boy! tiffy, he's SOO darn handsome. such a mix of you and steve!! i love his little faux-hawk hair-do! and that cake made me SO crave chocolate cake and it's just too late for me to be wanting to bake a cake at this hour... although i am 37 weeks pregnant and can justify it, huh??? :) love and miss you, please kiss that little man for me.