Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A little update

I decided it was time to update since I will be heading back to work in 2 weeks and life will be even more crazy!! I am actually looking forward to heading back to work- I have never been good at staying home, as much as I whine about being a working mom, I don't think I could do the 'stay at home mom' thing for very long.

Connor is such a sweet boy, but he is NOT a good little sleeper. He takes about four 20 minute (yes, only 20 minute) naps during the day and still wakes about 3 times per night... he is a little chunk- complete opposite of Carson!

Steve and I just returned from a 3 day 'adult time' trip to Vegas, it was so nice! I really missed my boys but needed the few days to recharge! Thanks Nanna and Pappa for always taking care of the boys when needed!!

Here's a few pictures to share:











No comments: