Sunday, January 27, 2008

busy,busy...

Lately, life has been pretty hectic! We didn't end up getting our dream house :( The way everything ended up we were one day late with our offer. But, we have since found another great house and are still planning on renting our house out. Along with all that "fun" I started my new job in the ER. In the one week I have been there I have seen some crazy stuff! (unfortuately I cannot share). I am doing a six month training in the ER, so I will be rotating through classes, certifications, and 12 hour shifts- yuck!



Carson is doing really good! He is sooo mobile now! He crawls and scoots between furniture like crazy! He can pull up on furniture and stand, but he can't quite walk around it yet.



We will keep everyone updated and look forward to hearing from you!!






No comments: