Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow Day!!!


We had a very random and unexpected day of snow today. And since we hadn't taken any good pictures of Carson in snow, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity while we had the chance. Carson is all over the place now. He loves his walk-a-long toy. He pushes it across the entire house like a shopping cart. Its amazing to think that he just began crawling 1 month ago and now he's already taking steps. He's only a little more balance away from walking on his own without holding on to something.

Aren't I just a little ham? I have a smile and I know how to use it. And boy does he. He's almost 10 months old and he already has us wrapped around his little finger.

In case you were wondering how I was doing, my first day in the ER was one I will never forget and I dont mean that in a good way. Unfortunately, I cant go into details, but lets just say it brought tears to my eyes.
Yeah, I know this is an old pic, but its the most recent I have of my boys. Steve has just been working a lot and trying to get back in shape. Getting in shape this year is one of our main objectives, along with moving back to vancouver. Finding the perfect house has proven to be quite a challenge. There are so many more variables now that Carson is in the picture; nice/clean/friendly neighborhood, good schools, big yard, enough square footage for possible family expansion, granite, hardwoods, etc etc etc.

We'll keep everyone up to date on our progress. We'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

kristy said...

Oh, I'm lovin' the updates!! First, so fun to spend the weekend w/your sissies... I love those girls!! Second, watch out with that little man cruisin around, cuz Rowan just started walking and it's NUTS! He's a little drunk frankenstein that knows how to open everything! Drawers, cupboards, the CD player! He's pulled so many keys off my laptop, it looks so W.T. I miss you!!!! It was so good to see pix of your little man, he's going to really knock your socks off when he takes flight and runs away from you!! These babies become KIDS so fast, I hate it... good thing I have another one coming... I'm going to enjoy the cuddling so much this time around!! Cuz I don't get much of it anymore... love you lots!

Meichelle said...

I tagged you! Go to my site to find out more!