Thursday, February 28, 2008

Zimmerman update


Hello everybody!!! We have been really busy the last few weeks!! I will start from the top... Steve and I were lucky enough to spend the weekend at Mt. Hood snowboarding and getting massages, it was wonderful! It was definately much needed relaxation for the both of us!


Steve and Carson have been fighting some icky cold and congestion. Both of them have been coughing like crazy and Carson has been having bouts of crankyness :)


Finally, Grandma Gail decided to take a full time job out of the house, so we went on the search for someone to watch Carson over the last couple weeks. Grandma Caudle came up to help us with the search and watch Carson in the mean time. After going from daycare center to daycare center we were frustrated and exhausted, but we were blessed to find a wonderful lady to watch Carson. We found a stay at home mom who has worked with children in the school system and as a foster parent for many years, she is LDS and has a 6 month old girl (who Carson loves). She is really sweet and seems like she will really care for our baby! We feel relieved!!!

Thanks Kristy for the good advice- can't wait to chat with you again :)

2 comments:

kristy said...

Oh I am so happy!! I'm so glad you found someone to love your little Carson while you work... Sounds like she is wonderful. I'm dying to talk again!! did I tell you that Katie is coming to live with us for the summer???? She is going to be our nanny!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. I love my sissy. Let's talk again soon!!

Meichelle said...

He is so cute! Where do you work? I am so glad you found a good nanny!