Sunday, March 9, 2008

Carson's big birthday coming up!!


I can't believe my baby is turning one year old soon!! We ordered invitations and arranged for a party at the indoor aquatic park... Carson LOVES to swim! I am excited for Carson to be able to play with all of our friends' children!


Carson hasn't started at the babysitters yet, he starts on Tuesday. It is definately going to be hard the first few times dropping him off at someone's house that isn't family. I talked to my work about dropping my hours and they said I might be able to go down to 30 hours per week (any little bit helps I guess).


Keep in touch and watch for invitations to Carson's party!!

3 comments:

Meichelle said...

How exciting! Grace loves to swim too. Its such a fun age!

kristy said...

Oh Tiffy, bring your tissues - the first day of daycare, I cried the whole way to work... It was awful. It got easier and better though when I'd go to pick him up and he looked so happy playing with all his little friends... He loves it now and is learning so many good things (how to share with other kids and how to speak Spanish!). And, I only work about 30 hours a week too, so it's perfect. You will get used to it though and one day, you'll be thinking... "what does Carson like to eat these days?" Seriously, our daycare is so awesome, when I pick Rowan up at 5 pm, he's already eaten dinner! So, I only feed him breakfast everyday... except on weekends, and that's when I get stumped with what to feed him! Love you, let me know how it goes...

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how much has happened over this past year?? We've gone from pregnant students to working moms! It have been great sharing these experiences with you!