Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy, Busy...

It has been a busy couple of weeks for the family!! First of all, I can't explain how wonderful it has been going to work only 2 days per week!!! I have been having such a great time with Carson during the day. Last night Steve came home from the gym at 8:30pm and I was vaccuming and mopping the floors. Steve told me he loves "part-time Tiffany"... our home is finally somewhat kept up and groceries are actually in the cupboard :)

Carson and I were able to go to Prineville last week for 5 whole days! We went to Miranda's graduation and spent lots of time with the family- it was really nice.


Carson had to make an emergency trip to the dentist on Tuesday. He fell off our bed and hit is mouth on the end-table... I know the question is where was I?? Well, this child is too fast for me! I turned to grab his diaper off my dresser and he was gone. Luckily, everything is fine- no stitches and no loose teeth.


Here is a few pictures to share:

Carson and daddy before going on a bike ride.





carson swinging for the first time

No comments: