Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swimming, camping and the children's museum

We have had a full couple of weeks lately. First, I will update on all my drama with work. Since I signed a contract for 2.5 years of full-time in the Emergency dept, they made me transfer out if I dropped down to part-time... so, I start in labor and delivery tomorrow. I am actually pretty excited! I only have to work 2 days per week (the best part) and I am looking forward to working in a happier environment! I am so sick of changing postitions though-- I want to stay in this position for a LONG time!



Next, we drove our new wonderful car, 2008 Acura TL on a "road trip" to Kahneeta and spent the day with dad and Miranda swimming.


We also went camping with grandma and grandpa Caudle, dad, miranda, and Blakely and Brennan... we went out in the woods with a small creek that ran through the camp site, it was really nice and relaxing- but it's nice to be home with clean clothes and a SHOWER!



Finally, today we went to the Children's Museum here in Portland... for the first time. Carson absolutely loved it! He was finally in a place that it is ok to get into everything... and he did!


1 comment:

kristy said...

Whoa! Carson is a little man already! so cute! i love his hair, he reminds me of rowan... they would love each other and be best friends if they met... so let's plan an introduction! :) we really miss you guys, it's been way too long. plus, i can't believe miranda graduated already! wow, she's all grown up! so pretty. let's talk sometime soon, i'm now "part-time kristy" and i LOVE it! but 2 kids are super crazy, i'm losing my mind. i work 2 days/wk, but the rest of the week is spent running in circles... one newborn + one young toddler = chaos! but I do love it! i'll be happy when they both get a little older, though. i must admit, this newborn stage is for the birds. LOVE U!