Saturday, September 20, 2008

House update

So, I guess all my whining payed off :) We got an offer on the house right after I posted about showing it all the time- and finally found a house in Vancouver! We have a very busy and hectic couple weeks ahead! We leave for Playa del Carmen Mexico next Thursday and we have to be out of our house 3 days after we get back! Steve and I are excited for vacation... hopefully we can relax. We are going to miss Carson like crazy- he will be staying with Grandma Caudle. Here's some new pics of Carson... no, he's not potty trained yet- but he likes to practice!


Carson LOVES to put my headbands on!! Steve doesn't love it so much- but Carson thinks it's hillarious!




3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations on selling the house. I hope you guys have a great time in Mexico.

Oh and I'm going to be in Oregon for two weeks at the end of October I would love to get together with you if at all possible.

Erin said...

I'm going to mostly be in Salem but I'm going to travel to Newport and Portland and other areas. I know that my mom is doing a get together with Ron and Mel, I can check on the date. My email is stewyanderin@hotmail.com Email me and I'll send you my phone number so we can work it out. I'll be there from the 19th to the end of the month.

kristy said...

Rowan likes to wear my headbands too! Must run in the family :) YES! I would love it if you guys came to Idaho!!! It sounds like you have a lot going on with your move though... very exciting news about your house! We should maybe talk about going there for Thanksgiving or something b/c my mom and dad might be moving too. Let's talk soon! love and miss you. PS just read Erin's comments and I'm so jealous. I want to do a get together!