Thursday, August 21, 2008

Showing the house... ugh!

Our house is STILL on the market... going on 13 months now- yuck!! Anyways, lately there has been a surge of showings, I don't know why- but it is a pain!

On Monday I was sleeping because I worked Sunday night (11pm to 8am) and at noon I had a call from the Realtor that a client was coming to look @ the house in 1/2 hour. Which means I have to get out of bed and run around cleaning all to be out in 1/2 hour-- UGH! Then, today the realtor called to see if we could show the house at 2pm, I asked if they could bump it to 3pm so I have time to clean and get Carson some lunch before we are rushed out of the house... the realtor tells me they have an appt @ 3, so I agree to 2. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off, get Carson fed quickly and rush out the door... I drive back into the driveway @ 3pm and take Carson up to bed for a nap... guess who comes to the door-- the realtor!! He says "oh sorry we are running a little late!" I asked him if he could just bring his clients thru with Carson and I still in the house and he replies that his clients don't feel comfortable with us in the house- WHAT!!? You are shooing me out of my own home?? So, I get Carson out of bed and leave AGAIN all to hear that they aren't interested- UGH!!!!!
If we don't sell this house soon I am going to go crazy!

2 comments:

Meichelle said...

I am so sorry. I hate the way the housing market works. Good luck selling your house!

Karen Anderson said...

Hi Tiff,
How is one of my favorites nieces? Carson is so cute.
I hadn't checked my blog in a while but got your sweet comment. I would love to photograph and design a book of Carson. I don't have time to come to Portland real soon-you should plan a trip here. Kristy is coming in October around the 20th and bringing Rowan and Sarah. You should come and bring Carson.
Kristy would be so excited. Email me from my website so I can email back with all the details.
Love, Karen