Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back from Hawaii






Well... I decided to change blogs because we were running out of room on the babysites. We are back from vacation now :( It's funny because when you are actually on vacation you don't realize how nice and relaxing it is until you come home to real life.


We went with some friends (Dan and Stacy) and stayed in a condo in Kehei Maui. It was nice, right on the beach, but I did miss the maid service of hotels. It's not fun to have to do housework on vacation.


Carson was not crawling when we came home... but he was playing patty cake and going in circles on his belly. Also, he is wonderfully loud now! He loves to tighten up all his muscles and scream- then he just smiles. I have been working the last three days so I am exhausted! I will share more stories after some sleep :)

No comments: