Thursday, October 25, 2007




Sorry for not updating in a while, I have been thrown into real life again after vacation with work and Carson. Work is going good, it's really hard... hopefully I will lose some weight because I run all day long! I hate leaving and coming home when it's dark- 12 hour shifts are really long, but it's worth it when a patient is grateful and appreciates your care.


Carson is still not crawling but is closer everyday. He still goes around in circles and backwards. He has also perfected his scream, it seems to get louder and louder everyday! He sits in his high chair now like a big boy! He is actually 14lbs now and 27 inches long! It's hard to find clothes that fit him because he is tall and skinny.


Steve is going to the Oregon USC game this weekend with my dad, Carson and I are going to stay home and get lots of rest :)


We love to hear from everyone, leave us a message and let us know you are checking in!

No comments: