Friday, November 16, 2007

I am not starting this blog with "so, I know I haven't posted in a while" because Steve says that is how I start every blog :)

The news of the week is that Carson's first tooth finally came through! He was a little fussy and not his normal happy self, then we went grocery shopping and when he was in his carseat in the basket he grabbed my hand and chomped down on my finger- ouch! I couldn't believe there was a little tooth in there!

Grandma and Grandpa Caudle came home from California-- yay! They couldn't wait to see Carson so they have him in Prineville for a couple days. It will be nice for me so I can get my house ready for guests at Thanksgiving. This will be my first Thanksgiving dinner at my own home, I am pretty excited. Thanks for checking in!!

No comments: