Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Ok... so the last blog was suppose to have a video of me playing guitar hero, but it wouldn't upload, so unfortunately I can't share the video of me being a rock star ; )

We ended up going to Prineville for a few days and celebrating Thanksgiving there at dad's house with the family here's a picture of all of us after dinner:



Carson had lots of fun taking a bath in dad's sink:



And last but not least, here are a couple pics of the family bowling after Thanksgiving:


1 comment:

kristy said...

hi tiffy, ok i'm going to break your heart when i tell you that my parents were in prineville for thanksgiving too!! i hope you got to see them. i haven't had the catch up talk w/my mom yet to see if she saw you cuz we were in san fransisco but they went to see grandma for a few days. seriously, when can we get together?!? i miss you guys and am dying to meet little carson, what a character! love you.