Sunday, November 11, 2007

I know I haven't updated in a few days but I am STILL sick!! I called the Dr and they said they won't prescribe me an antibiotic until I have been sick for over 10 days- uggh! So, I am going on day 8 now... and I swear to never get a flu shot again! I haven't gotten one in a couple years and this year everyone at work talked me into it. I know that it weakens your immune system allowing you to catch crap that I got; and just to prove my theory- Steve hasn't gotten it yet! Carson had a bit of a sore throat, it was sad... he would swallow and make an "ouchie" face and cry. Luckily it only lasted a day or so (knock on wood).


Carson holds his own bottle now!!! But, only when HE decides it's a good idea. He still wants to be cuddled and fed, but every once in a while he will grab the bottle and drink the whole thing all by himself! Also, he sits up now and loves it! I guess all I had to do was tell how behind he was and he figured out how to accomplish all these new things just to prove that he can.
This video is for Grandma to entice her to come home.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo unfair, lowdown and mean! Okay - you win - we are starting home on Wed.